So, not knowing exactly what I’m doing here, here’s my top ten list of social media fears:
- Doing it wrong/stupid/weird;
- Not knowing when to stop;
- Understanding how to do it well;
- Being out-of-touch, language-wise;
- Getting bored;
- Finding it pointless;
- Getting disgusted by the irrelevance of the topics;
- Finding it to be a big time suck;
- Not knowing when to use it, and how;
- And, just wondering, “WHY?” to it all.
So, back to me. I’m looking forward to learning about all the different aspects of social media, then, really hoping that I can discern where I can do well, along with the ones I find most relevant. That seems to be the harder part. I don’t want to just do one of these for the sake of doing. To me that just feels pointless.