Engaging consumers on social media is very important. There are several ways to do this here is a couple of ways
- Increase social media activity and presence through heavy-question posing, hosting surveys of interest areas of audience, asking for participants to vote on others’ work; tie-in relevant educational pieces with feedback ask (e.g. which picture of art is better balanced and why?) Count votes. Encourage tracking for each participant like old arcade games!
- Develop consistent and valued content for E-Newsletter audiences
- Targeted linking and interaction across all platforms
- A tweet promoting a specific event or program would include a direct link to that event or program’s specific page on website.
- Tweeting about latest photos available could link to Flickr stream, Instagram, or YouTube channel.
- Linking to Instagram, Flickr stream or YouTube channels from homepage in addition to current social media links
Making sure you keep your audience/consumers in engaged is very important. You want them to know what is new and improved.